Position Title: CCF Maintenance
Job Type: Full-Time
Open: October 13, 2021
The CCF Maintenance person works under the general supervision of the Maintenance/Purchasing/Food Service Director and is responsible for maintenance and maintenance records of CCF vehicles. Maintains and repairs CCF property and equipment according to qualifications and ability.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and repairs CCF property and equipment according to qualifications and ability.
- Maintains and repairs the following, but not limited to: plumbing fixtures, electrical equipment, furniture, doors, windows and locks, grounds maintenance equipment.
- Prioritizes all assignments, and completes tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintains CCF vehicle mileage logs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Conducts self in a professional manner with colleagues in the criminal justice system, with offenders, with victims, and with the public.
- Complies with the CJAD Standards; Residential Code of Ethics; Departmental policies and procedures.
- Have acquired a high school diploma or GED.
- Building/Vehicle maintenance experience preferred.
- Be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Be able to make constructive suggestions that could enhance the structure/operation of the CCF.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, lift and move about the facility freely and unassisted.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to take direction and critique from supervisory personnel
- Ability to follow the philosophy, policies, procedures and directives of the Concho Valley Community Supervision and Corrections Department and Community Corrections Facilities
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License (if employee is coming to this position from another state, this requirement must be met no later than thirty days following date of employment)
- Must have a telephone number at which they can be reached
- Must have access to an automobile in good repair that can be used while on duty
- Must have the appropriate automobile insurance
- Must maintain appropriate dress and appearance as indicated in Concho Valley Community Supervision and Corrections Department policies
To apply, click here: https://www.cvcscd.org/job/ccf-maintenance/
For more information, please call Kimberly Badgett.
Concho Valley CSCD
3036 N Bryant Blvd
San Angelo, TX 76903
Office: (325) 659-0205
Fax: (325) 658-6346