SAN ANGELO – 10 individuals were booked into the Tom Green County Jail in the last 24 hours on a variety of charges including Minor Consuming Alcohol, Unlawful Possession of a Firearm and a Grand Jury Indictment Warrant for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.
San Angelo LIVE! is the only news agency in the Concho Valley that consistently publishes the Booking Report for you seven days a week.
29-year-old Skyler Elizabeth Koors of Carlsbad was arrested by San Angelo Police on a Grand Jury Indictment Warrant for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon. She was booked into the Tom Green Co. Jail at 4:03 p.m. Sunday. Her bond is listed at $35,000.00.
19-year-old Yarashlin Lumbrara was arrested by San Angelo Police for Possession of less than 2 ozs of Marijuana, Unlawfully Carrying a Weapon, and Minor in Possession/Consuming/Purchasing Tobacco Under 21. She was booked into jail at 8:36 p.m. Sunday and released at 10:58 p.m. after posting $1862.00 bond.
36-year-old Steven Gallegos was arrested by San Angelo Police for his second Driving While Intoxicated charge. He was also charged with Driving with License Invalid with a Previous Conviction Without Fine or Restitution and and No Insurance. He was booked into jail at 1:52 a.m. Monday. His bond is listed at $2,500.00.
San Angelo LIVE! makes no assumptions or representations about guilt or innocence of anyone on the booking report. Regardless of the headline, individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information on the site should not be used to determine any person’s actual criminal record.
The charges listed in this booking report are taken directly from information provided by the Tom Green County Sheriff's Office and Jail. They are not altered in any way and may or may not be the actual charges filed against the individual.
If the charges appear incorrect in this report, that incorrect information is the fault of the District Attorneys office.
The bond amounts listed on the booking report are initial amounts recorded during the booking process. Actual bonds are set by magistrate judges, usually Justices of the Peace, within 24 hours of an individual's arrest and are updated on the jail website.
The following list is provided by Corrections Officers at the Tom Green County Jail under the direction of Tom Green County Sheriff Nick Hanna.
Booking Date: 09-18-2023 - 6:12 am
Charges: 54990044 *MTR*RECKLESS DRIVING
Bond: No Bond
Booking Date: 09-18-2023 - 2:18 am
Charges: 54040014 DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED BAC >=0.15
Booking Date: 09-18-2023 - 2:06 am
Charges: 35620008 POSS MARIJ <2OZ
Booking Date: 09-18-2023 - 1:52 am
Charges: 54040010 DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED 2ND
54990067 DRIVING W/LIC INV W/PREV CONV/SUSP/W/O FIN RES
73991053 FAIL TO MAINTAIN FINAN REC OR PREP ANNUAL RPT
Booking Date: 09-18-2023 - 1:34 am
Charges: 54040009 DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED
Release Date: 09-18-2023 - 4:58 am
Booking Date: 09-17-2023 - 11:12 pm
Charges: 41999999 ALCOHOL - MINOR CONSUMING
54999999 DRIVER'S LICENSE - EXPIRED
Booking Date: 09-17-2023 - 11:08 pm
Charges: 41999999 PUBLIC INTOXICATION
Release Date: 09-17-2023 - 10:58 pm
Booking Date: 09-17-2023 - 8:36 pm
Charges: 35620008 POSS MARIJ <2OZ
52030027 UNL CARRYING WEAPON
55999999 TOBACCO - POSS/CONSUMPTION/PURCHASE UNDER 21
Booking Date: 09-17-2023 - 8:05 pm
Charges: 10990019 *GOB*UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT
53990010 *GOB*INTERFER W/EMERGENCY REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
Booking Date: 09-17-2023 - 4:03 pm
Charges: 13150005 *GJI*AGG ASSAULT W/DEADLY WEAPON
The following is a key for the above abbreviations:
- MISC- Miscellaneous
- VOP- Violation of Probation
- GOB- Going Off Bond
- FTA - Failure To Appear in Court
- VPTA- Violation Promise To Appear
- GJI- Grand Jury Indictment
- IAC - If At Court
- IAT - If At Trial
- ENH - Enhanced
- ICON - In County Only Software Notation
- COMM- Adjudicated or Commutated Sentence
- MTP - Motion to Proceed with Prosecution
- MTR - Motion To Revoke Probation
- MTAG – Motion To Adjudicate Guilt
- RPR- Revocation of Personal Recognizance Bond
- DFZ - Drug Free Zone
- CPF- Capias Pro Fine
- J/N- Judgment NISI
- ICE – Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ – Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI – Driving While License Invalid
- POSS MARIJ – Possession of Marijuana
- DWI – Driving While Intoxicated
- FTYROW – Failure to Yield the Right Of Way
- MAN DEL CS PG – Manufacture and Delivery of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group
- MO- Magistrate’s Order
- PG-1 Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 1 includes cocaine, crack, meth, heroin, ketamine, oxycontin, GHB, opioids
- PG-1A LSD
- PG-1B Fentanyl
- PG-2 Hallucinogens, including THC, central nervous system depressants
- PG-2A Synthetic marijuana/cannabinoids
- PG-3 Stimulants and depressants like Ritalin, benzos, Xanax
- PG-4 Narcotics that include codeine and morphine but have medical value
- FS – State Jail Felony
- F2 - 2nd Degree Felony