SAN ANGELO, TX – San Angelo Health Officials report that active Covid-19 infections dropped to 61 on Monday.
San Angelo is kicking off the third week of April with seven new infections of coronavirus.
According to the San Angelo Health Department, there are currently 3 patients hospitalized.
DSHS confirmed that as of Sunday, 25,682 residents have been fully vaccinated and 34,1978 residents have received at least one dose.
Below is daily COVID-19 report:
April 12, 2021 COVID-19 report
- Total positive cases: 16,659
- Active cases: 61
- Currently hospitalized: 3
- New positives for today: 7
- Released: 19 (16 cases/3 contacts of cases)
Informe COVID-19 del 12 de abril de 2021
- Total de casos positivos: 16659
- Casos activos: 61
- Actualmente hospitalizados: 3
- Nuevos aspectos positivos para hoy: 7
- Liberados: 19 (16 casos/3 contactos de casos)
|Gender||Age||Race/ethnicity||County of Residence||Type of Test|