SAN ANGELO, TX -- As cases continue to dwindle and mask guidelines are eased, the San Angelo Health Department will be making changes to the daily COVID-19 reporting.
Starting today, daily reports will only be released from Monday through Friday. The daily reports will continue to include the cumulative number of positive cases, number of active cases, number of people hospitalized, and the new positives reported for that day.
On Fridays, the department will release a more detailed report that includes additional information like:
- Released cases
- Vaccination numbers
- Total number of tests
- Total number of negative tests
- Cumulative hospitalized
- Cumulative deaths
- Positivity rate
- Case demographic information
Today the department confirmed 1 new infection in the area. The patient was identified as a 22-year-old male from Dallas County.
May 14, 2021, COVID-19 report
- Total positive cases: 16,833
- Active cases: 43
- Currently hospitalized: 4
- New positives for today: 1
- Released: 9 (6 cases/ 3 contacts of cases)
Informe COVID-19 del 14 de mayo de 2021
- Total de casos positivos: 16833
- Casos activos: 43
- Actualmente hospitalizados: 4
- Nuevos aspectos positivos para hoy: 1
- Liberados: 9 (6 casos/ 3 contactos de casos)