San Angelo LIVE! is searching for a motivated individual who has an interest in covering breaking news in San Angelo and the surrounding areas.
As a reporter you would be required to:
- Conduct research for news stories
- Cover breaking news like crashes, fires, and other events
- Cover local business stories, civic events, and local politics
- Work as part of the team
What You Bring To The Table
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of efficiency and accuracy is essential.
- Have an appreciation for community news.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Pitch and write original content stories
- Social media and video experience a plus Interested applicants can send resume and writing samples to [email protected] for consideration.
No previous experience is required for this position, just a willingness to learn.
San Angelo LIVE! is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.