Job No: 496819
Location: San Angelo, TX
City: San Angelo
Categories: Other, Operations/Maintenance (Power, Water, Transmission, Telecom), On-site
As a diagnostic technician you will be asked to perform acceptance testing as well as routine maintenance testing on substation equipment such as Auto transformers, Distribution transformers, substation breakers, and line equipment. You will work with a great team of technicians as well as with our reliability engineers. You will be asked to be able to interpret data that is gathered during testing and be able to make in the field calls on equipment that may have some discrepancies. We are looking for someone that is self motivated and someone that likes to challenge themselves.
You will be trusted to:
Technicians will be performing the following:
You qualify with:
- Seven or more years of experience in electric utility equipment maintenance, three phase power systems, substation equipment maintenance or using test equipment.
You are a great fit with:
Experience using Doble test products and test software
- Competitive salary & medical, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Paid time off, including time for vacation, sick and family care leave
- 401(k) match up to 8% that includes a student loan 401(k) contribution program option
- Life and disability insurance
- Wellness program including wellness incentive
- Extensive learning & development programs
And more - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LCRA provides equal employment opportunities and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at LCRA are based on business need, job requirement and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal and state legal requirements governing nondiscrimination in employment.